St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana is looking for U.S. trained, board certified Neurosurgeon:
- SVH currently employs 3 neurosurgeons who perform functional, general and pain management neurosurgery as well as full spectrum of brain and spinal disorders.
- All sub specialties will be considered.
- SVH has 3 Neuro Radiologists, 3 outpatient neurologists, 2 hospitalist neurologists, and two weeks/ month of pediatric neurology services.
- Acclaimed rehabilitation department.
- Comprehensive Neuroscience Center with 3T MRI and digital X-ray room.
- 2 dedicated neurosurgical operating suites fully equipped with up-to-date cutting edge technology, including an O-Arm and full navigation, and a biplane angiography suite adjacent to the neurosurgical suites.
- Call 1:4.
- Travel to rural outreach clinics 1-2/month.
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
- Excellent school system.
- Abundant recreational activities year round – hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping.
- Competitive salaries with productivity incentives.
If contributing to a team with an expectation for excellence and creating a balanced and fulfilling life are important to you, St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana has the opportunity and community for you!
For more information, please contact Jackie Minick, Physician Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-237-4017.