St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana seeks a U.S. trained BC/BE Neonatologist for our NICU. Work with a collegial group in a setting unique only to Montana! An outdoor enthusiast’s paradise: Montana offers hiking, fishing, hunting, cycling, skiing and two national parks all under the Big Sky. Within our community you will find excellent schools including two universities and affordable housing which help to make this the perfect place to live, work and play!
- Half time to full time position available
- 4BC Neonatologists, 7 OB Laborists and 35 NICU nurses
- March of Dimes Family Support Specialist
- CAMTS Certified Transport Team with 24/7 OB & Neonatal support, 5 flight nurses and 6 RTs
- 20 Bed Level IIIB NICU in a recently renovated facility
- Competitive salary with loan repayment, start date bonus, relocation reimbursement and CME
For more information, please contact Jackie Minick, Physician Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-237-4017.