St. Vincent Healthcare seeks a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join our three BC Gastroenterology Physicians in a turnkey practice integrated with hospital services. Our GI Diagnostic Center is a newly remodeled space with four endoscopy suites and fourteen recovery rooms. A Truven Top 100 Hospital: For the second consecutive year, St. Vincent Healthcare was recognized by Truven as a Top 100 Hospital in the U.S. for a combination of our quality outcomes and rate of improvement. Outside Magazine’s #1 Town: Reap big-city medicine benefits with the comfort and ease of a smaller community! Billings, Montana, is your trailhead to unspoiled nature and beauty unlike anywhere else in the country.
- Our hospital-employed position is your opportunity to practice medicine without administrative burden
- Collaborative and supportive Surgery, Pathology and Anesthesia Groups
- Team of Advanced Practitioners to support GI Clinic
- St. Vincent Healthcare is a 286 bed, Level II Trauma Center serving a catchment area of 600,000+
- Skills in ERCP and/or EUS would be a plus
- Start Date Bonus, Moving Allowances and Student Loan Repayment provided
If contributing to a team committed to quality improvement and work/life balance is important to you, our position and community are also for you! St. Vincent Healthcare is a not-for-profit, faith-based, mission-driven, 286 licensed bed hospital with over 30 clinics led by a local community Board of Directors and sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System. At St. Vincent Healthcare, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care, as well as providing a high standard of living for our physicians. A move to Montana means trading your daily commute for nights home with family, beautiful views and clean mountain air. As one of the largest medical facilities in the region, we offer sophisticated care and technology without big city hassles.
For more information, please contact Jackie Minick, Physician Recruiter, at email@example.com or 406-237-4017.