Chief of Cardiovascular Surgery
St. Vincent Healthcare is looking for a dynamic leader to join our mission as we become the leading cardiovascular program in the region. This position would have active involvement and leadership in program development of cardiovascular services. This individual must be a U.S. Board Certified/Eligible Cardiovascular surgeon with a passion for program development, and leadership skills to grow our comprehensive Heart and Vascular Program.
Montana offers an outstanding quality of life, where you can practice state of the art medicine, and live only minutes away from amazing year-round recreational activities. As the largest city in Montana, Billings offers big city amenities, with proximity to rivers, Rocky Mountains, four season weather, and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation.
The qualified candidate will have expertise in 1 or more these areas:
- Transcatheter Valve Therapies
- Minimally Invasive and Complex Valve Surgery
- Hybrid Surgical Treatment of AF
- Aortic Vascular Surgery
- Pulmonary/Thoracic Surgery with Thorascopic and/or Robotic Expertise
- ECMO Program
- Open heart surgery including a brand new hybrid operating suite, TAVR and complete cardiac imaging services
- Employed position in 3 surgeon group
- Highly competitive compensation and benefit package
If contributing to a team with an expectation for excellence and creating a balanced and fulfilling life are important to you, St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana has the opportunity and community for you!
For more information, please contact a physician recruiter:
Carrie Ballard at (406) 237-4002 or firstname.lastname@example.org