At St. Mary’s Medical Group, we’re happy to tell you about us: our compassionate caregivers, our clinical excellence and our convenient locations. But it’s really all about you. Our patients and families are the center of every thought, communication and action that we take.
St. Mary’s Medical Group is a multi-specialty group of physician practices serving Colorado’s Western Slope communities, including about 20 specialty clinics and more than 100 physicians and advanced practitioners. It is part of SCL Health, a nationally recognized, faith-based health system with 11 hospitals and hundreds of providers committed to sharing knowledge and best practices to achieve safe, effective health outcomes.
Our medical services include:
- Cardiovascular and thoracic surgery
- Family medicine
- Hyperbaric medicine
- Infectious disease
- Lung and sleep
- Maternal fetal medicine
- Neonatal provider services
- Occupational medicine
- Oncology (cancer) - Medical
- Oncology (cancer) - Radiation
- Physical medicine and rehab
- Wound care
MyChart patient portal
St. Mary’s Medical Group offers patients and their family members the convenience of personal online access to medical records, prescription refill requests, appointment requests, and the ability to contact providers online for non-urgent messages.
Learn more about MyChart.
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns. We take all inquiries seriously and will work diligently to resolve any problems and answer your questions.
- If you have a question for your provider or physician’s office, call that provider’s office.
- If you have a question or comment for St. Mary’s Medical Group, call 970-298-7174.
- For billing inquiries, call 866-665-2636.