Speak with our therapists.
You don’t want to worry about your body working the way it’s supposed to. Our physical therapy team is here to make sure you don’t have to. If you’re dealing with pain, recovering from a surgery or looking to regain independence, we can help.
What is physical therapy?
Physical therapy, or PT, uses strength exercises and range of motion movements to restore your fitness. it can also help you recover from an injury or surgery. PT can be used as "conservative care," or treatment which helps athletes and active adults delay or avoid surgery.
The length of your physical therapy depends on your injury and your goals. Typical PT treatments are a few times a week over the course of several weeks.
Restoring comfort and confidence
Our team has one main goal: allowing you to be you, independent and comfortable.
Physical therapy includes a wide range of treatments from exercise therapy to very specialized technology. Your local therapists will find the right mix of treatments for you. Common forms of treatment include:
- Education about daily activities and protecting joints
- Teaching about how to use assistive devices like braces, walkers or compression garments
- Exercise to improve flexibility, strength and coordination
- Functional tasks to regain independent motion
- Manual therapy such as massage and mobilization of body parts
- Modalities to help control pain and inflammation
Specialized treatments for vertigo, chronic wounds, pelvic conditions and more
Conditions we treat
Our physical therapists treat a wide range of conditions and symptoms. No matter what you’re dealing with, we’ll create an individualized plan, identify goals you care about and help you work toward them. We commonly treat the following conditions and others that benefit from physical therapy:
- Back and neck pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Neurological disorders
- Rehabilitation following orthopedic surgery
- Rotator cuff tears
- Sports and occupational injuries
- Temporomandibular joints (TMJ) disorder
Dealing with back, knee or other joint pain? Learn about our orthopedic rehabilitation services.