St. Mary’s Sustainer’s Club
Our monthly giving program is an easy and effective way to spread your generosity over the entire year and helps to grow quality health care services at St. Mary’s Medical Center.
St. Mary’s Hospital Foundation’s Sustainer’s Club is a supportive group of caring individuals who commit to making a monthly donation to improve the health of our friends and neighbors.
Click here to complete the online form to enroll in St. Mary’s Sustainer’s Club.
Your donations adds up!
- A monthly donation of $10 = $120 at the end of the year
- A monthly donation of $25 = $300 at the end of the year
- A monthly donation of $50 = $600 at the end of the year
- A monthly donation of $85 = $1,020 at the end of the year and also qualifies you as a member of the President’s Circle
When you sign up to be a monthly donor, you play a vital role in the future of our community. Every dollar we receive makes a difference to St. Mary’s Medical Center, our patients, and their families. Committing to regular donations shows your support for our ongoing initiatives to enhance the quality of healthcare – today and into the future.
- Enjoy the flexibility to increase, decrease or suspend your gifts by calling 970-298-7530 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recognition in the Foundation’s Annual Report
- Attend our Annual Sustainer’s Club Luncheon where you will meet hospital leadership and hear first-hand what’s new and what’s planned for your local hospital
- Receive regular email updates from our Foundation
- Enjoy knowing you are benefiting your hospital every month