Benefits for Residents
We have the perfect balance of medical education and outdoor adventure at their finest.
- Moving allowance of $1,000
- Close free parking at the clinic & hospital
- Meals during call & conferences (remarkably good food!)
- Hospital provides and launders scrubs
- Personalized Lab coat
- Medical Library with full-time support staff
- Certifications - for BCLS, ACLS, NRP, PALS, ALSO and ATLS
- Memberships for AAFP, Colorado Medical Society & Mesa County Medical Society
- Personal Resident Study
- Impressive call suite in the hospital
- Retirement Plan 401(a) and Matching Contribution 403(b)
- Men's and Women's Retreats
- Spanish Language Classes
- Walk from clinic to hospital 12 months a year
- Moonlighting - once you are licensed
- Excellent 4 season weather
- Seasonal Farmers Markets
- 1st Year - $54,828.80
- 2nd Year - $58,219.20
- 3rd Year - $60,236.80
- $1,000 per year plus
- 1st year training license
- 2nd year Colorado Medical License ($544) & DEA license ($731)
- Three weeks per year plus sick time
- Malpractice insurance
- Generous health care package including medical, dental, and vision, with optional coverage for spouse and children
- Life insurance (2x annual salary), can add additional
- Short Term Disability Plan
- Long-Term Disability Insurance & Accidental Death Policy
- Optional flexible spending account
- Optional pre-paid legal coverage
For more information about benefits, contact Joan Cox, Residency Coordinator at 970-298-2195 or email Joan Cox.
Where else can you find what we have?
Western Colorado has world class skiing/snowboarding, innumerable hiking trails & is a mountain biking mecca. Exceptional camping, whitewater rafting, gold medal fishing, trophy hunting & nationally recognized golf courses are just minutes away.
Cultural activities are also plentiful. There are several theater companies, symphony orchestra, Historic Community Cinema, regular concerts by well-known performers & Arts Center which hosts many events. Our downtown area has an array of unique shops & award winning Art on the Corner exhibits.
Learn more about where our residents work and play in Grand Junction, Colorado.