You can receive an individualized treatment plan.
Addiction is a chronic, primary brain disease that manifests with predictable physical, psychological, and social symptoms. While the signs and symptoms of addiction may be predictable, living with addiction is not. Our team specializes in evaluating addiction and creating a treatment plan that meets your needs.
There are multiple factors that can contribute to developing an addiction or struggling to recover from your addiction. These include:
- Age at which substance use started
- Types, amount, and frequency of substances being used
- Medical conditions such as chronic pain, brain injuries, or chronic infection such as hepatitis or HIV
- Mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, or attention deficit disorder
- Family history of addiction
- Current living environment and support
Our facility uses the American Society of Addiction Medicine Criteria to provide individualized assessments and treatment plans. Our goal is to evaluate patients within seven days of referral, with evaluations being completed by a member of our team, which may include a board certified addiction medicine physician, psychiatric nurse practitioner, and/or a doctorate level therapist.
If our program is not right for you, we will help to connect you with one that is.