Coughs and colds don't operate by appointment only.
Your primary care provider should be the first place to go for you and your family’s care. He or she helps you maintain the best health possible through wellness exams, chronic disease management and more. Some same-day appointments are available at each of our primary care clinics.
• Wellness exams and sports physicals
• Preventative care, including immunizations
• Routine care for colds, flu and other illnesses
• Lab work and other tests
• Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
• Fevers, sore throats, earaches or sinus pain
• Sprains or strains
• Minor burns, rashes, cuts and scrapes
• Asthma and minor allergic reactions
After hours or if you need to be seen without an appointment, visit our conveniently located walk-in clinic. This clinic is essentially an extension of your primary provider and is staffed by professionals ready to diagnose and treat your illness or injury. Wellness exams or preventative services are not offered at walk-in clinics.
St. James Rocky Mountain Clinic
435 S. Crystal St. STE. 300
Butte, MT 59701 - 1506
A trip to the Emergency Room should be used for healthcare requiring immediate treatment. It is open 24 hours a day, all year long and can treat even the most severe burns, injuries and illnesses. They’re staffed by physicians, nurses and providers skilled at providing life-saving, critical care.
Call 9-1-1 or go to an emergency room immediately if you experience:
• Chest pain or sudden shortness of breath
• Severe stomach pain
• Bleeding that won’t stop
• Loss of consciousness
• Stroke symptoms (face drooping, difficulty speaking, numbness or paralysis in face, arm or leg)
• Sudden changes in vision
• Major cuts and burns
• Broken bones
• Poisoning or suspected overdose of any medication
• Exposure to toxic substances
• High fever with stiff neck or difficulty breathing
• Newborns 3 months or younger with a fever of 100.4 degrees after office hours or on a weekend
St. James Healthcare
400 S. Clark St.
Butte, MT 59701