Memorials and Honorariums
Make a Memorial Gift or Honorarium...Make a Difference!
A memorial gift is a meaningful way to honor the memory of a loved one. An honorarium is a unique way to recognize a special person in your life or to commemorate a special occasion such as a birthday, anniversary, or holiday. When a commemorative gift is received, St. James Healthcare Foundation will send an acknowledgment to the person you designate informing them of your figt. You will also receive a receipt for your donation.
Your gift to St. James through the Foundation is an investment in health and wellness for the entire community. You may designate your gift to any of the following programs or services:
- Patient Compassion Program
- St. James Cancer Center
- St. James Emergency Department
- St. James Cardiovascular Services
- St. James Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- St. James Women's and Children's Services (OB-GYN)
- St. James Diabetes Prevention
- St. James Nursing Education
- St. James Sports Medicine
- St. James Residency Rotation Program
Click here to make a tax-deductible donation today that will make a difference tomorrow.