Bern and Ruth Dennehy Scholarship Program
The Bern & Ruth Dennehy Healthcare Scholarship provides recognition and financial support to students entering any health care field. This scholarship is available to seniors at either of the Butte high schools who want to pursue a career in a medical field.
Bern and Ruth Dennehy were long-time Butte residents and great supporters of higher education.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a high school student in your senior year at either Butte High or Butte Central.
- Have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.25 on a seven-semester basis
- Provide three letters of reference
- Provide a 300-word essay explaining why you are applying for this scholarship
- Provide most recent high school transcript
- A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded annually.
- The application deadline is April 15.
- Click here to view and download the application.