Platte Valley Visitor Restrictions
As of March 21st, our visitation policy is listed below.
- All visitors must enter through the main entrance to visit hospitalized patients.
- Visiting hours are 8am-8pm, 7 days a week.
- All individuals will need to wear a mask while visiting Platte Valley, including in patient rooms.
- Overnight Visitors: Patients that are not on airborne isolation precautions or COVID positive may have 1 adult visitor
(18+ years old) stay overnight at the discretion of the healthcare team.
Visitor Policy by Department:
Inpatient Services Departments (ICU, 2W, 3W Departments)
Non COVID Patients
- 2 visitors at a time for non-Covid patients from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Visitors may rotate throughout visiting hours, additional family members may utilize the respective waiting areas and the bistro.
- 1 overnight adult visitor (18+ years old) when approved by the healthcare team.
- Children under 16 will not be permitted in the ICU unless approved for a special circumstance by ICU leadership.
COVID Positive Patients
- 1 visitor per day for Covid-positive patients from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- They will be instructed on PPE use, risks, and asked to call the desk prior to exiting the room so they may be assisted with doffing PPE and appropriate hand hygiene.
- One (1) visitor will be allowed in the patient room and one (1) visitor will be allowed to stay in the emergency room waiting area.
- Patients under 12 years of age will be allowed two (2) visitors in the patient room.
Women’s Services (L&D, Mom/Baby, SCN)
- Two designated visitors aged 12+ are allowed for the duration of the stay.
- After delivery, one visitor may stay the night.
- Specialty Care Nursery visitors need to be 18+ years old.
- No more than two (2) visitors will be allowed in the Pre-Operative Care Unit / Day Surgery as the patient desires with respect to patient privacy and safety.
- If you would like to connect with our chaplain, please call 303-498-1590. We also welcome visits from your clergy. Please connect with our chaplain if you would like your clergy person to visit.