Gifts from the Heart Virtual Fundraiser
What: Gifts from the Heart Virtual Fundraiser – Light a Single Candle
When: November 30, 2020, 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
All proceeds support Women's and Children's Service at Platte Valley. We hope you will spend this hour with us - to receive hope, inspiration and impact on November 30!
The virtual event is free to registered guests. Register online to preview our variety of auction items or make a donation. Once you register - you will be sent a ZOOM link closer to the event date to participate. Silent auction bidding begins this Monday, November 16 at noon! A credit card is required to bid. We have a variety of items; trips, get aways, etc. and will be adding more as we get items in. Please check out the variety of theme baskets donated by numerous hospital departments and our Hospital and Foundation Board of Directors.
- Special Welcome Greeting from Kurt Gensert - PVMC Chief Operating Officer and Chief Nursing Officer
- Guest presenter is LeAnn Thieman author of more than 14 Chicken Soup for the Soul books and nationally acclaimed public speaker (a limited quantity of her signed books, Chicken Soup for the Caregivers Soul and Chicken Soup for the Soul - Inspiration for Nurses will be available for purchase).
- Inspiring patient story - about their experiences with PVMC Women's and Children's Services
- Gifts from the Heart donor impact presentation by Mike Dolan - PVMC Foundation Board President
- PRIZES - we will be randomly draw prize winners from all registered guests!
- and a few surprises!