Gifts from the Heart Luncheon
This event has been postponed due to COVID-19. We will inform all guests/sponsors as to when it is scheduled. Thank you to everyone who signed up to attend and to our great sponsors - we are deeply grateful for your support!
When: March 13, 2020, 11:30am - 1:15pm (Keynote begins at noon, check in and silent auction open at 11:15am )
Where: Todd Creek Golf Club, 8455 Heritage Drive, Thornton, CO 80602
Keynote by LeAnn Thieman, nationally acclaimed professional speaker, nurse and author of more than 13 Chicken Soup for the Soul books. Her first story entitled, This Must Be My Brother, was about her harrowing experience in the Vietnam Orphan Airlift in 1975. She inspires people to balance their lives and truly live their priorities as they make a difference in their workplace, community, home and world.
- Event gift bag
- Author talk, includes book
- Excellent silent auction
- Every guest is entered into a chance to win fun prizes
- Delicious and savory plated lunch (Choice of delicious Chicken & Cheese Tortellini OR Fresh Cobb Salad)
- Powerful patient testimonial on how Platte Valley’s programs and services impacted her life
- Special opportunities to make a “Gift from the Heart” to support the Foundation
- And much more!
Space will be limited.
The Foundation is seeking additional event and table sponsors! Please contact, Carolyn Jannsen, PVMC Foundation Executive Director at 303-498-3630 or email email@example.com.