From the moment your child comes into the world, there is nothing more important to you than making sure he or she is safe, healthy and happy. That’s why SCL Health Medical Group - Western Colorado offers a complete array of pediatric services designed to meet the needs of children from the tiniest newborn to the tallest teen.
We work with children of all ages, providing services as simple as wellness checkups to handling even the most complex medical conditions.
Our patient-centered pediatric services include:
- Newborn, child and adolescent care
- Well-child and well-baby care, including immunizations
- Childhood developmental screenings and monitoring
- Sick child visits
- Acute care, including cuts, fractures and other injuries
- Chronic illness care, including asthma, cystic fibrosis and juvenile diabetes
- School and sports physicals
- Behavioral health
- Pediatric critical care
- Specialty care, including pediatric cardiology, gastroenterology, hematology/oncology, neurology and endocrinology
If you’re looking for pediatric care for your child, see our clinic below to learn more about the services available: