If you’ve been living with urinary leakage, overactive bladder or another urogynecologic disorder, you know these conditions can affect your daily life along with causing pain, discomfort and social anxiety. Help is available. Our specialists will address your symptoms and get you back to living your life to the fullest.
What we offer
If you’re dealing with pain, relief is in reach. We offer a full range of treatments and therapies delivered by top-notch teams of specialists. Rest assured you’ll receive one-on-one care and a unique treatment plan to address your specific issue.
Treating all ages
As a multi-disciplinary medical practice, we integrate traditional therapies, physical therapy, and complementary therapies to treat a wide variety of disorders of the pelvic organs including:
- Overactive bladder or having to urinate many times during day and night, often urgently
- Uterine fibroids or tumors in the uterus
- Atrophic vaginitis, or the inflammation and thinning of vaginal tissue occurring due to the deterioration of the tissue.
- Interstitial cystitis, or an inflamed or irritated bladder wall.
- Urinary, including stress urinary incontinence when small amounts of urine are lost with coughing, sneezing, lifting, exercise, or other activities.
- Fecal, inadvertent loss of stool or gas.
- Pelvic organ
- Cystocele, when the wall between the bladder and vagina weakens, allowing the bladder to drop into the vagina.
- Rectocele, when the wall between the rectum and vagina weakens, allowing the rectum to push into the vagina.
- Uterine, when the muscles in the pelvis weaken, allowing the uterus to drop down into the vagina.
- Enterocele, when a weakness in the top of the vagina allows the small intestine to push the top of the vagina toward the vaginal opening.