MyChart is your online connection to your health records.
You’re busy with family, friends, work and hobbies. Simplify one part of your life with MyChart. It allows you to easily access your medical information, schedule and request an appointment and communicate with your healthcare team. MyChart is available from your desktop or laptop computer, smartphone or tablet -- whenever or wherever you happen to be.
Go to MyChart
View medical information online
With MyChart, you can:
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history
- Get test and lab results online – no waiting for a phone call or letter
- Review discharge instructions to make sure you’re taking all the right steps
Communicate with your healthcare team
MyChart lets you:
- Send non-emergency email messages through our secure portal
- Request a prescription renewal – anytime, day or night
Schedule or request appointments
Appointments are easy with MyChart:
- See available times and schedule an appointment online
- Request an appointment with your preferred provider
- Review past and future appointments, including pre- and post-appointment instructions
Check-in before your upcoming appointment
- Save time by checking in for your upcoming appointment up to 72 hours in advance
- Complete pre-registration paperwork (additional paperwork may be required during your visit)
- Pre-pay any deductibles or co-pays
Access a family member’s medical records
If you are a parent, caregiver, or legally responsible for another person you can request proxy access to their MyChart information. Ask their healthcare provider for assistance.