Women's Health & Wellness
As a woman, you know that as you age and your body changes, your medical care and needs do as well. St. Vincent Physicians is here to deliver the individualized, personal OB/GYN care you deserve whether you are young—or simply young at heart.
Our array of services are designed to meet the diverse needs of women using the latest treatments and technology, all delivered with the level of individualized care you’ve come to expect from St. Vincent Physicians. Regardless of which of our clinics you visit or which healthcare provider you choose, our goal is to make you feel comfortable and create an environment in which you feel comfortable asking questions about your body, symptoms you may be experiencing or changes you’re going through.
The services and programs we currently offer include comprehensive gynecological and obstetrical care:
- Annual wellness examinations
- Screenings for cervical cancer, ovarian cancer and uterine cancer
- First appointments for girls and teens
- Menopause counseling and treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts and PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Gynecologic surgeries including hysterectomies, bladder suspensions and laparoscopy
- Treatment of abnormal menstrual bleeding and pelvic pain
- Evaluation and treatment of urinary incontinence
- Management of osteoporosis
Women’s health care is available without referral at many of our primary care clinics in and around Billings, Montana and at the following practices: