Foot and Ankle
Your feet and ankles provide you with a foundation for everyday activities. So, when it comes to taking care of them, SCL Health Medical Group – Montana Orthopedics has you covered. From deformities and sports injuries to total ankle replacements, our foot and ankle team provides the latest, most innovative procedures available to help you get back on your feet and return to the activities you love.
Some common foot and ankle injuries and conditions we treat include:
- Achilles tendon injuries and other tendon issues
- Arthritis (osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis)
- Complications of diabetes
- Flat feet and high arches
- Heel, arch and toe pain, including plantar fasciitis
- Neuroma and nerve-related problems
- Sprains and strains
To get you through whatever may be slowing you down, we are here to help you heal and find relief from pain. Some of the services we offer include:
- Bunion surgery
- Fusion surgery
- Medication and injections
- Physical therapy
- Surgical correction and reconstruction
- Tendon transfer
- Treatment of complex fractures
Many foot and ankle conditions can be treated without surgery. We take a conservative approach to treatment and work collaboratively with you to discuss all non-invasive and potential surgical options before making the best decision based on your individual situation.
To learn more about our foot and ankle services, please call us at (406) 496-3400.