When you need healthcare, a dose of good humor never hurts. That’s why Good Humor is one of SCL Health’s values. You can take comfort in knowing that SCL Health is a faith-based organization guided by our mission, vision and values (including Good Humor!).
We reveal and foster God's healing love by improving the health of the people and communities we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Inspired by our faith,
- We will be distinguished as the trusted person-centered partner to those who engage with us in their physical, mental and spiritual health decisions.
- We will share accountability with our clinicians, associates and affiliated stakeholders to deliver exceptional care that is well-coordinated, accessible, affordable, safe, and results in optimal outcomes for individuals and populations.
- We will grow as community-based health networks in partnership with others who share our vision and values and align with us to be an essential provider to those we serve.
- Caring Spirit - We honor the sacred dignity of each person.
- Excellence - We set and surpass high standards.
- Good Humor - We create joyful and welcoming environments.
- Integrity - We do the right thing with openness and pride.
- Safety - We deliver care that seeks to eliminate all harm for patients and associates.
- Stewardship - We are accountable for the resources entrusted to us.