Help support your local community hospital.
Volunteers are the only human beings on the face of the earth who reflect this nation’s compassion, unselfish caring, patience, and just plain loving one another. - Erma Bombeck
Volunteers make our hospitals and communities a little brighter for everyone. If you can spare some time to help others, we have a place for you! Our hospitals welcome new volunteers and work to match each person’s talents and interests to the activities best suited to them.
Volunteers at Holy Rosary
Our volunteers have one thing in common: a dedication to service.
As a volunteer, you will be an extension of our healthcare team, sharing your time and talents throughout our facility. You will make a difference in the lives of our patients and family members. You will become the hands, feet and heart of Holy Rosary Healthcare.
If you have any questions please feel free to call the Volunteer Services office at 406-233-2604 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
Benefits of volunteering
Why volunteer? Let us count the ways:
- Make a difference to others, and be blessed yourself.
- Meet generous, friendly like-minded people while serving a collective purpose.
- Give back to your community through service to others.
- Develop professional skills and gain valuable healthcare experience that can help you when applying for jobs, scholarships and college programs.
- Free flu shots, discounted meals at Wilson Street Café, special recognition events and access to health education
Before you volunteer
Before you can put on that volunteer vest and proudly wear that volunteer badge, there are a few steps you’ll need to take, including:
- An interview with a volunteer services leader
- A background check
- Proof of vaccinations
- Possibly a tuberculosis test, flu shot and other requirements to serve in a healthcare setting
Ready to learn more or apply?
The commitment of volunteers is critical to the successful delivery of a wide range of patient services at Holy Rosary Healthcare. If you are interested in joining the volunteer services team please fill out our Volunteer application. Your application will be automatically submitted to the Volunteer Services Office.
Areas where you can volunteer
Volunteers make a meaningful difference in many areas at Holy Rosary. Choose from a variety of positions:
- Blossoms (Holy Rosary Healthcare Gift Shop)
- Guest Services
- Clinic Guest Services
- Health Information Management
- Extended Care Unit
Volunteers of all ages get involved. We have two main categories of volunteers.
- Student Volunteers (Ages 13-18)
- Adult Volunteers (Ages 18 and above)