Being at your best starts with feeling your best. We offer services from routine pap smears and mammograms to specialized care and treatments. Knowing women need special care, our team will give you the personal touch and convenience you deserve.
Health care at every stage of life
Our doctors and nurses take the time to listen to your concerns and make sure you’re confident and informed about your options moving forward. Our team of specialists provides comprehensive, personalized care for women at every age and stage in life.
- Primary care – It is within your power to prevent or reduce your chances of illness, through regular screenings, vaccinations, symptom awareness and healthy lifestyle choices. And while prevention is the goal, early detection is important as well, because diseases such as cancer are often most treatable when found early. Learn more about primary care.
- Sexual health - Sexual health entails embracing and enjoying your sexuality throughout your life. It is an important part of physical and emotional health. Talk to your provider today if you have concerns about any sexual health issues. Find a doctor now.
- Behavioral health – When you need help with an addiction or a mental health disorder, you can trust us. We are passionate about caring for you, regardless of the disorder, from addiction to postpartum depression. Learn more about our behavior health services.
Care for your 20s, 30s and 40s
Regular preventative healthcare appointments and health screenings continue in their importance, but you might have a few special needs you would like specialist care as well.
- Birth center – From free childbirth classes to specialized labor and delivery nurses, we provide support and care before, during and after your pregnancy. Learn more about pregnancy and baby.
- Gynecology – Our gynecology practices offer a full range of women’s health services. Whether you’ve come to us for an annual exam, pre-conception counseling or colposcopy, our goal is to help you maintain a lifetime of well-being. Our providers offer the care you need, such as:
- Wellness exams, including Pap tests
- Diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis
- Sports medicine – You have access to advanced treatments and therapies delivered by specialized doctors, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, exercise physiologists and others. We start with conservative care, such as custom bracing and orthotics, physical therapy and medication before progressing to other treatments or surgery. Learn more about our sports medicine care.
Care after your 40s
There are a number of medical conditions that are more common in women over the age of 50. Health concerns that increase with age can include abnormal blood sugar levels, cancer, chronic pain, heart disease, menopause and osteoporosis. Make sure you stay in control of your health by talking to your health care provider about any concerns you have.
- Bone health – We offer fast, effective and non-invasive bone densitometry tests on-site. This test helps your doctor diagnose and treat osteoporosis or bone loss. Learn more about bone health.
- Breast health – We offer 3-D mammography with tomosynthesis, the industry's most sophisticated digital mammography system. Our advanced diagnostic techniques, modern surgical solutions and integrated therapies combine to offer you accurate results and high-quality care. Learn more about breast health.
- Digestive health – It is important to understand how the gastrointestinal (GI) tract works and to know that women have symptoms and issues with the GI track that are different from men. In fact, there are symptoms that may be associated with possible worsening of GI problems. These differences may present with unique symptoms in women for shared diseases or even unique diagnoses for women. Learn about treatments for digestive disorders.
- Gynecologic health – Many conditions that affect your gynecologic and sexual health can be detected early through proper screenings and tests, including menopause diagnosis and relief. We also offer surgery – including many minimally invasive procedures – for conditions that affect the female reproductive or urinary systems:
- Heart health – We offer a variety of screenings and procedures to accurately diagnose heart conditions like arrhythmia and heart disease and tailor a treatment plan to your unique needs. Learn about our heart and vascular services.
Is it time for a mammogram?
Take charge of your breast health through proper screenings and early detection. A mammogram can detect a lump in your breast months — and even years — before you can feel it. Learn more about mammography at Holy Rosary.
Stay informed about women’s health
From commercials to social media, confusing messages are everywhere when it comes to women’s health. Let us help you keep it all straight. Visit our women’s health blog, Just Add Life, and sign up to receive our monthly women’s newsletter.