An Evening With Ryan Leaf
A Free Community Discussion on Mental Health, Substance Abuse, and Suicide Prevention.
Join the Holy Rosary Healthcare Foundation as we welcome Great Falls native and former NFL QB Ryan Leaf to share his story of hopelessness, addiction, a suicide attempt, and an incarceration that turned it all around.
- "Lying To Myself: An Evening With Ryan Leaf"
- Where: CCDHS Gymnasium
- When: Wednesday, May 1st, 2019, 7:00 p.m. (Doors open at 6:30 p.m.)
- Free event, all are welcome
This event is made possible by the generous donors to the Holy Rosary Healthcare Foundation Behavioral Health Fund and the following organizations:
- Bill & Sharon Oftedal
- Pine Hills Correctional Facility
- Stockman Bank
- Northwest Farm Credit Services
If you require accommodations to participate in the event or if you wish to donate, please contact Erika Swanson, 406-233-2604 or email@example.com.