Giving opens the way for receiving ~ Florence Scovel Shinn
Quality healthcare is one of the pillars for the long-term sustainability and growth of any community and region. Charitably-minded donors partner with the Holy Rosary Healthcare Foundation to make a lasting difference toward health-related projects, services and solutions in eastern Montana.
Of course, this mission is not ours alone. It is supported daily by the many caring and compassionate medical professionals, donors, and volunteers who share our vision and mission.
Here are a few highlights regarding the Holy Rosary Healthcare Foundation.
- The Holy Rosary Healthcare Foundation mission is two pronged with a focus on Holy Rosary Healthcare and eastern Montana communities. We partner with donor-investors to make a lasting difference toward health-related projects, services and solutions in eastern Montana.
- The Holy Rosary Healthcare Foundation is a not-for-profit, 501(c)3 corporation.
- 100% of all gifts received are used locally.
- Foundation donor-investors include individuals, businesses, groups, and other foundations. Internally, we work with Holy Rosary employees, volunteers and medical staff members to fulfill their wishes of supporting a number of worthy projects.
- When a donor expresses interest in making a difference for a health-related cause at Holy Rosary or in our region, we meet with that client to determine their wishes. Typically, they have one or multiple areas, projects or departments for which they would like to make a meaningful difference.
- Because healthcare involves our entire lifespan - from bringing children into the world through end of life health services - and includes a complete realm of services - including hospice, cancer, diabetes, heart disease and many other specialty areas - the good work of the Holy Rosary Healthcare Foundation has rippling effects throughout our region, touching a broad range of people and healthcare needs.
- Gifts to the Holy Rosary Healthcare Foundation not only support worthy health-related causes, but also offer the donor valuable tax benefits.
- The Holy Rosary Healthcare Foundation is authorized to accept gifts and award tax deductible benefits related to the Montana Gift Tax Credit (40% deduction for planned gifts; 20% for cash gifts).
- 100% of all gifts received go to support Foundation projects. Holy Rosary Healthcare covers all overhead expenses related to the Foundation, thus allowing all gifts to truly be used to benefit projects as the donor intended.