Request Your Medical Records
Following a visit to your SCL Health provider, your Discharge Summary should be available via your MyChart Account.
To find and download your Discharge Summary, please follow these steps:
- Log into your MyChart account.
- At the top of the page, click on the Appointments Tab.
- In the 2nd column there is a link entitled, “Admission Summaries,”
- Once you click on this, you should see your history of hospital admissions.
- If you double-click on the Discharge Summary you want, it should be printable.
However, if you do not see your Discharge Summary, you may need to contact our Health Information Management Department. To quickly get your medical information, please follow the below steps.
- We require this form be filled out by the patient before any Personal Health Information is released:
- Once you have filled out this form, please click on this link to find the hospital you were admitted to:
- Scroll down until you reach Step 3: Submit Your Request Form. This section will give you specific details on how to submit your form by Fax, Postal Service, or Email to the correct hospital. This webpage will also provide a phone number so you can call with any additional questions.
Thank you for understanding the necessary precautions we are legally required to take before releasing any Personal Health Information.
SCL Health Marketing & Communications Team