A great pregnancy and birth takes dedication, we can help
At each prenatal visit we ask many questions, such as:
- How are you feeling – physically and emotionally?
- Are you eating well? Exercising?
- How is your partner handling the changes in your lives?
We know that pregnancy affects everything in your daily life. We welcome whomever you invite to your prenatal visits, including your partner, children or friends. We encourage you to include anyone who will be present at the birth in at least some of your prenatal visits. We join you in this journey to ensure that you have a happy, healthy pregnancy and birth.
Your first prenatal visit is scheduled for at least a full hour so that you and your midwife will have plenty of time to get to know one another and explore your wants and needs, as well as complete a full physical exam. Together, we will determine any testing you may need and when we will meet again.
General Prenatal Care Schedule
- Once-a-month for your visits up to 32 weeks of pregnancy
- Every 2 weeks for your visits at 34 and 36 weeks
- Weekly until birth
Each appointment will be at least 30 minutes to make sure that all your questions are answered.
To get started, take our free orientation class and tour.
Transfer your care
New to Grand Junction, the Western Slope, or eastern Utah? Transferring or considering care late as late as 36 weeks pregnant? We would love to have you! Please call 970-549-1711 and talk with our staff about coming to the birth center for your care.
Get our app for mamas!
Ask about our new iBirth app. Available for our Bloomin’ Babies Birth Center mamas. [Link to the App store download pages ]
Here’s how to get started:
- Become a client at Bloomin’ Babies Birth Center
- Download the app
- Get our special code to use the BBBC app and get our unique information right on your phone
The app can help you through pregnancy and the first year as a parent.