Welcome to the student website for SCL Health Denver care sites:
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Platte Valley Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Front Range Medical Group
The staff at SCL Health would like to welcome you to our facility and invite you to experience a rich clinical experience. In order to meet regulatory compliance and to facilitate a safe experience for you, our patients, and associates, we put this website together containing the required steps to complete:
Step 1: Read the following documents by clicking the links below.
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Compliance Training – HIPAA/HITECH regulations
- Emergency Codes – emergency codes used within SCL Health
- National Patient Safety Goals – poster detailing NPSGs for the year, requirements, and expectations
- Student Guidelines
- Patient Rights, Diversity, and Abuse Awareness
- Nursing students only
Step 2: After reviewing all the documents listed in Step 1, you will need to click the links below to complete the following.
- HIPAA Quiz – Click the link to take the quiz
- Confidentiality and Security Policy Form – download, print, read, and sign
- Orientation Acknowledgement – download, print, read, and sign
Step 3: Submit your signed documents to the facility where you are doing your rotation.
- Please click on the facility you will be attending for additional requirements at each.
- If you have any questions, please contact Maria Malagon - firstname.lastname@example.org (303)272-2088