Medical Staff Resources
The Following Documents are Available for Reading, Printing, Downloading:
Colorado Application – Available at either one of these websites:
- CAQH (Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare) ProView -
- Healthcare providers (doctors and AHPs) can access CAQH ProView at www.caqh.org and use the information entered from ProView to prepopulate the Colorado State Application.
- Signing up for ProView is free for providers and the credentialing information is stored. Healthcare plans affiliated with CAQH include: Aetna, United, Anthem, Cigna, Great West, First Health, Humana/Choice Care and Triad.
- If a provider has already used CAQH for these plans they can prepopulate the Colorado State Application.
- There are approximately 9000 healthcare providers in Colorado who have either begun the process of completing ProView or have ProView. So, if you are a healthcare provider and have completed the CAQH ProView, log onto www.CAQH.org, click on CAQH ProView which is a tab located on the top of the toolbar and select log in. Once you are in, select the “review” tab and to the right you will see “State Replica”, select Colorado and View/Print Replica.
- You can then print it, review all pages to ensure it is complete and accurate, sign and date where signatures are required and return with the supplemental credentialing documents sent by SCL Health.
- COPIC Website
- A provider can access the Colorado Health Care Provider Credentials Application via the COPIC website at www.callcopic.com.
- Click on the Resources and Tools tab, scroll down to CHCPCA Application for COPIC insureds or non-copic insureds.
- Review all pages to ensure it is complete and accurate, sign and date where signatures are required and return with the supplemental credentialing documents sent by SCL Health.
Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services