Innovations in Cardiovascular Care: The Latest in Cutting-Edge Diagnostics and Therapeutics
Five Innovations in CV Patient Care
Friday, October 11, 2019 from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saint Joseph Hospital
1375 East 19th Avenue, Denver, CO 80218
This is a FREE event, but space is limited so reserve a spot today!
- Dr. Santi Yarlagadda - A novel intervention strategy to help heart failure patients live healthier productive lives out of the hospital
- Dr. Jay Finigan - Emerging therapies for your sickest patients
- Dr. Brandon Garland - Unique solutions for patients with vascular disease
- Dr. Patricia George - Working on the right side: Advances in the diagnosis and treatment of the PH patient
- Dr. Jake Chanin - Mechanical options for atrial fibrillations patients who cannot tolerate anticoagulation or have difficulty with adherence
* Subject to Change
Pending CME/MOC approval