Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment 2019
Updates on Screening, Genetics, Staging and Therapy
Monday, October 28th 2019
12 - 1pm
Saint Joseph Hospital
Sterne Elder Conference Room
1375 East 19th Avenue, Denver, CO 80218
This is a FREE event, but space is limited so reserve a spot today!
- Julie Barone, DO
- Chelsea Gawryletz, DO
- Jerome Schroeder, MD
- Jennifer March, MS, CGC
- Jerome Schroeder, MD – Breast Cancer Screening: Still Worth It. Discussing the usefulness of annual screening mammography.
- Jennifer March, MS, CGC - Breast Cancer Genetics: BRCA and beyond. How to identify and manage patients with risks for hereditary breast cancer.
- Chelsea Gawryletz, DO- Breast Cancer: Biology Matters. A look into new AJCC 8th edition staging and novel therapies in 2019 and beyond.
- Q&A with Presenters
- Panel Discussion Moderated by Julie Barone, DO
SCL Health is accredited by the Colorado Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. SCL Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For questions, contact:
- Sandra Walters for event content or physician info
- Irene Santana or Joe Nevarez for technical issues
No lunch will be provided. Please feel free to bring your own. Coffee and water will be available.