CEN Exam Review
Saint Joseph Hospital
The CEN exam Review is a comprehensive, 2-day review to prepare the ED nurse for the CEN certification examination.
Bill Light, MSN, RN, CEN, CPEN, TCRN will be the speaker, he is a popular speaker and can relate well with humor to the target audience!
- Medical emergencies
- Psychosocial emergencies
- Cardiovascular emergencies
- Maxillofacial and ocular emergencies
- Orthopedic and wound emergencies
- Respiratory emergencies
- Neurological emergencies
- Toxicological/environmental emergencies and communicable diseases
- Gastrointestinal emergencies
- Genitourinary, obstetrical and gynecological emergencies
- Professional issues
- Challenge questions
A manual specifically tailored to this review is included and will be provided upon registration for Day 1.
Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks are included.
*Associate numbers are required at registration to verify SCL Health and Non-SCL Health rates*