Lutheran Medical Center
Wheat Ridge, CO
Everyone knows that labor is hard work! This is your opportunity to refresh and practice your skills from a previous birth. Review skills such as positioning, aromatherapy, water therapy, massage and acupressure so that you and your support person are well-equipped with a variety of tools for labor.
Your class fee includes your support person.
Please Note: This class is designed for families as a refresher from a previous birth. Please contact our office if you have questions about whether or not this class is appropriate for you.
The health and well-being of our families is our top priority. We are taking the following precautions to help protect you and our instructors in light of the current COVID-19 pandemic:
- Classes are limited to 4 couples.
- Face masks will be required of all participants and instructors. Please plan to bring your own face mask.
- All visitors are screened for illness and fever at the main entrance, and given a wristband (color changes daily).
- Our classrooms are sanitized regularly.
- Tables and chairs are spaced appropriately to allow for social distancing.
- All equipment used in our classes is sanitized after each use.