Seniors Resouce Fair
Lutheran Medical Center
Wheat Ridge, CO
You're invited to the 2nd Annual Seniors Resource Fair on Friday, May 5 from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Whether you're new to the community or a long time resident, a senior or a caregiver, the experts at the Seniors' Resource Center and Lutheran Medical Center will provide you with valuable information and options to plan for the years ahead.
Mark Koebrich, host of 9News' Senior Source, will kick off the morning at 9 a.m. with a special presentation "Making the Transition: An Expert Panel Discussion about Resources, Advice and Options as You Grow Older."
New this year! Educational Breakout Sessions!
- Introduction to Mindfulness & Meditation - 10 a.m.
- Scams Targeting Seniors - 10:30 a.m.
- Benefits of Aroma Therapy: How the Natural Approach has Proven Health Benefits - 11 a.m.
- Newest Treatments for Hip & Knee Pain - 11:30 a.m.
- Holistic and Integrative Approaches to Pain Relief with Acupuncture and Massage Therapy - 12 p.m.
- Long Term Care Using Medicaid - Debunking Myths and Clarifying the Truths - 12:30 p.m.
Additionally, enjoy plenty of health and safety assessments, screenings, educational vendors and fun interactive activities.