meQuilibrium can help you change the way you respond to life’s pressures and uncertainties. And when you do that, everything changes. You’ll start thinking better, feeling better, sleeping, playing and even working better.
Here’s how to get started:
- Visit getmeq.com/sclhealth to register. You, your covered spouse/LDA and your covered children over 18 are all eligible.
- After you create an account, take the meQ assessment. Discover your stress personality type, thinking patterns and lifestyle pinpoint areas that cause you to feel overwhelmed. It only takes 5 to 7 minutes.
- Dive into your personalized program. Based on your assessment responses, a program is created just for you. You’ll be guided step-by-step through the program to learn new skills with easy-to-do- activities and short videos in small slides of time.
Other Program Benefits
- Use meQ to track your mood and gain awareness of how you're feeling.
- Try one of more than 50 activities designed to make you feel less frazzled, more calm, less panicked and more in control.
- Read the weekly newsletter, a Cup of Calm, with expert advice and tips for putting the principles of resilience into place.
- Watch a Calm-Cast webcast to connect with meQuilibrium's experts.
It's Free and Confidential
There is no cost for you or your covered dependents to participate. Your meQuilibrium program is personalized and your results are completely private. meQuilibrium will keep your individual information confidential. SCL Health never sees individual results.
Want to learn more?
Read the meQ FAQ