You could save up to 75% on medical premiums!
SCL Health Associates fill prescriptions under your appropriate health plan:
Cigna Maintenance Medications (30-to-90 day supplies) must be filled at a SCL Health Pharmacy location or through the Mail Order Pharmacy Services at Good Samaritan Medical Center.
Cigna Mail Order Prescriptions are filled through Mail Order Pharmacy Services at Good Samaritan Medical Center.
Kaiser Permanente Medications are filled at a Kaiser Permanente pharmacy.
Maintenance medications are drugs you take on a regular basis to treat conditions such as high cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma, arthritis and allergies.
Cigna members are required to fill all maintenance prescriptions (30, 60 or 90 days) at an SCL Health Pharmacy or through the Mail Order Pharmacy Services at Good Samaritan Medical Center. Having your maintenance prescriptions filled at a SCL Health Pharmacy provides a simple and cost effective way to order your prescriptions. As a benefit, having your maintenance prescriptions filled via mail order will save you time and money!
- For existing prescriptions, please contact one of the outpatient pharmacies listed to transfer your prescription.
- If you are unable to pick-up your maintenance prescription at one of SCL Health pharmacy’s, you will be able to save time and money by filling your prescription through mail order via the Pharmacy Services at Good Samaritan. Review the "Mail Order" information for the 2 step process in setting up your mail order prescription/
- For new prescriptions, your first prescription can be filled at retail (i.e. Kroger, Walmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS, etc.), thereafter you must transfer your prescription to an SCL Health Pharmacy.
SCL Health Pharmacies
Mail Order and Kansas and Remote Associates:
- Mail Order Pharmacy Services through Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy, 800-351-3606
St. James Healthcare / Medical Arts Pharmacy, Butte, 406-723-2441
- St. Vincent Healthcare Outpatient Pharmacy, Billings, 406-237-8117
- Saint Joseph Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy, Denver, 303-812-2326
- Saint Joseph Hospital CCC Specialty Pharmacy, 303-318-3490
- Pharmacy Services at Good Samaritan Medical Center, Lafayette, 303-689-6121
Kaiser Permanente members
In addition to the Kaiser Permanente pharmacies, outpatient prescriptions can be filled at St. Joseph Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy and the Pharmacy Services at Good Samaritan Medical Center. Mail Order prescriptions must be filled through Kaiser Permanente.
The difference between formulary and non-formulary drugs
The prescription drug plan administrators create a list (also called a "formulary") of preferred brand-name drugs for the plan. You pay less for brand-name drugs on the formulary list. If your doctor prescribes a medication that's not on the list, ask if there's an alternative medication you can try. To check for a brand-name medication on your prescription drug plan administrator's formulary (preferred) list, go to their individual website or SCL Health has a custom formulary list below. You can obtain the most accurate information by calling them directly.
Pharmacy links and phone numbers:
- Cigna – Cigna PPO and CDHP with HRA members - 800-244-6224 - Cigna Formulary shown above
- Kaiser Pharmacy – Kaiser Permanente members - 866-427-7701 - Kaiser Formulary shown above
- Specialty Pharmacy - for medications that must be administered by a physician or in a hospital setting - Franklin Pharmacy - 844-803-0864