You could save up to 75% on medical premiums!
Choosing a medical plan option and how we fund our healthcare expenses is one of the most important decisions for you and your family. When making these decisions, it sure would be helpful if we had a crystal ball so that we could determine exactly what we need to select to protect and secure our future. However, these decisions do not need to be painstaking and difficult if you have the right tools and resources to guide you like ALEX.
Intermountain Healthcare Peaks region offers a few medical plan options to choose from (may vary by region).
When you choose your medical plan you will automatically receive pharmacy coverage as well as a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) through the plan vendor you select. The Medical Plan Options are:
- Cigna Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP) - High deductible plan with lower premiums
- Cigna Consumer Driven Health Out-Of-Area Plan (CDHP) - High deductible plan with lower premiums
- Cigna Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) - Lower deductible plan with higher premiums
- Cigna Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Out-of-Area - Lower deductible plan with higher premiums
- Kaiser Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) - Colorado Service Area Only - Lower deductible plan with higher premiums (exclusive providers only)
Cigna Plan Members – you have access to Intermountain Healthcare Peaks region providers during normal business hours for just a $10 copay. You also have access to Doctor on Demand available 24/7 for $20 copay.
Kaiser Plan Members – you have access to Kaiser Virtual Health visits for free! Kaiser virtual visits are available 24/7. Go to kp.org to learn more.
Doctor on Demand - you will need to register as a new user to get the discounted rate. Enter your personal information, choose Cigna as your medical insurance carrier, enter your Cigna member ID and choose SCL Health as your employer. If you fail to register as an Intermountain Healthcare (legacy SCL Health) member, you will not get the discounted rate.